Good afternoon coaches and officials,
Please adhere to these NYSPHSAA Scrimmage Guidelines….any deviation could result in your scrimmage being considered a game.
We are only allowed 16 games at the JV and Varsity Levels so if your scrimmage does not follow the rules below your scrimmage may be considered a game…and you would be over the 16 game limit and your entire season will end immediately.
Scrimmages: A lacrosse scrimmage must have modified time periods and include
one or more of the following:
- Alternate possessions
- Start the scrimmage with either a Draw (girls) or a Face-off (boys)
- Include the following game situations:
- Face-off/Draws – Boys/Girls
- Clears and Rides – Boys/Girls
- Extra Man and Man-Down– Boys/Girls
- Fast Breaks – Boys/Girls
Attached is the 2015 Girls Lacrosse Handbook
Galway is looking for 2 more Varsity Softball Teams to play in its 2-game tournament on . If interested contact Paula Canell at firstname.lastname@example.org